Flesh on the Bones 1 – NZSG Papakura
Session 3: Using archives and specialised resources, photographs, thinking laterally
Family History Month activities in Papakura, Wednesday evenings 7-9pm or Thursday mornings 10-12pm.
Enrol for all five sessions or take your pick. Spaces limited to ten per session, minimum five. $5 per session or all five for $20.
- Begin at the beginning: 4th or 5th August
- Look and look again: 11th or 12th August
- Flesh on the Bones 1: 18th or 19th August
- Flesh on the Bones 2: 25th or 26th August
- The icing on the cake?: 1st or 2nd September