- Start a blog
- Blog regularly and contribute comments to other blogs
- Compile a proper research plan (as opposed to “ooooh, think I might look that up next, or maybe that… )
- Get to know the Centre for Kentish Studies
- Complete some assignments!!!! (Ideally eight lectures this year)
- Visit the Suffolk record office (and a cemetery or two)
- Compile a research plan for the New Zealand trip in February
- Begin scanning certificates and documents I have in hard-copy
- Get those England census records into Reunion
- Get those NZ electoral records into Reunion
- File, organise, cite!
You’ve got a great genealogy blog and we’ve added it to the list of over 1,600 genealogy blogs at GeneaBloggers (http://www.geneabloggers.com).
We will announce your blog in our weekly New Genealogy Blogs on Saturday, January 22, 2011. In the meantime, please visit the About ( http://www.geneabloggers.com/about/) section at GeneaBloggers to learn how you can display your GeneaBloggers badge on your blog and also how you can participate in activities such as the Daily Blogging Prompts.
If you need technical assistance, please check out Bootcamp for GeneaBloggers (http://fbbootcamp.blogspot.com).
Thanks Thomas! Great to be part of the GeneaBloggers family 😀