My 3 x great grandfather George was baptised in this church on 19 December 1831, the son of William Tunnicliffe, farmer of Hall Green, and Louisa his wife1.
Other posts in series:
- George & Elizabeth Tunnecliff, Grave 56 ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Edward George Tunnecliff ~ an ANZAC all the same
- Tunnicliffe? Tunnecliffe? Tonacliffe? ~ Surname Saturday
- St Mary & All Saints Church, Checkley, Staffordshire ~ Wordless Wednesday
- George & Elizabeth Tunnecliff all spruced up ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- George Tunnecliffe of Taranaki — and Tean?
ANZAC Arowhenua assignments Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham conferences DNA England Florey Freeth Gaffaney Gisborne gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns NZEF O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell South Canterbury Suffolk Taranaki Temuka Tunnecliff Tunnecliffe WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire
Text & Images Copyright © 2011-2019 iwiKiwi
Adapted from a theme by Anders Norén